Membership Rate Structure Membership in the Arizona Technology Council is by company and is divided into three categories: Industry, Associate and Government/Not-for-Profit/Academic.
Every employee of a member company is recognized as a member of the Arizona Technology Council, therefore membership rates are based on the number of full-time Arizona employees.
Membership categories are defined as:
• Develop and/or provide technology services in Arizona. •
• Business must be a revenue-generating venture.
• Provide support services to Arizona technology companies.
• Does not develop or provide technology services.
• Affiliated with any not-for-profit, accredited, higher education institution within Arizona.
• A not-for-profit organization.
• A governmental entity.
Ready to join? Sign up quickly + securely below to start your membership today.